Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Week 55 - August 21, 2017 - Morgantown, West Virginia

Hey y'all! Okay I don't have a ton of time this week and I promise next week's email will be a lot longer! So for those that emailed me, if i don't email you this week, don't take it personally! Haha! I promise I will get to it next week! Okay rant over here we GOOOOOO. Hey I saw the Eclipse! Soooo coool! I am glad Abby Bird's farewell went good. She's going to be a great missionary!

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Jeremy and Cassie. They're doing great! Other than the word of wisdom, they're still on track for September 9th! Hopefully things work out with them :) just continue praying for them!

Aaron. He officially quit smoking!!! Wahooooo!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

Do you know of anyone who is struggling physically, emotionally, or spiritually? Reach out to them. Send them a text or  give them a call and let them know you're thinking about them. As you do that, not only your love will be felt by them but God's love as well.

FUNNY MOMENT:

So y'all know I hate bees right? Okay anyway, yesterday we were at a member's home and he showed us this HUGE case of bees that he keeps in his backyard and I kid you not, there were AT LEAST 1,000 bees in that case and also flying around me. He then proceeds to tell us, "Don't worry they won't sting you! Unless, you get in their way." Great. Just what I wanted to hear. Moral of the story is that bees are the spawn of satan.

Anyways, LOVE Y'ALL! Hope you guys have a great week! Much love.

Alma 7: 11

- Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment