Monday, August 7, 2017

Week 53 - August 7, 2017 - Morgantown, West Virginia

Noah's new address for mailing letters and packages:

Elder Noah Hanson
3002 Kaustin Drive
Morgantown, West Virginia  26501


Heyyy y'all! So I'm sorry this email is gonna be a bit shorter than my previous ones because I don't have a ton of time today! But just wanted to point out the fact that I finally hit my ONE year mark this week which is NUTS!! I only feel like I've been out for like 4 or 5 months! Time really does fly when you're getting doors slammed in your face, serving others, loving the people around you, and forgetting about yourself! Gotta love missions!

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Jeremy and Cassie. So a lot happened with them this week; however, we weren't able to see them at all. Jeremy has been having seizures like crazy (more than usual) and both of them are just going through a lot of struggle but are still trying to live the gospel! They're so incredible! Please please pray for them. They're an amazing couple and they are so ready for the gospel!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

Read MOSIAH 14. I promise you won't regret it. It talks a lot about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. As you read this, I want you to think about what the Atonement means to you and your life. How has it affected you? How has it blessed you? 

FUNNY MOMENT:

So this was definitely 2 weeks ago but I just remembered it! So my very first night here in Morgantown, Elder Howe and I were in the car when suddenly behind us is a police officer. Nothing was happening but then I said "Ha! What if he pulled you over-" and then that's when the lights on the cop car went on. Elder Howe got pulled over the very first night I was here! Hahahaha! Apparently there was something wrong with the registration but he got off with a warning! Whew! You bet your bottom dollar I was laughing the whole time though!

Love y'all! Hope you guys have a great week :) keep the faith! Stay strong! 

Mosiah 14: 5

- Elder Hanson

P.S. Also Happy Birthday to my boi Elder Wilson yesterday! Love ya bud!
West Virginia Football Stadium

Transfers

My one year shirt right before I burned it!

Elder Prince

Elder Willie

Transfers

Transfers

WV Police pulling us over!

No comments:

Post a Comment