Monday, May 14, 2018

Week 93 - May 14, 2018 - Raven, Virginia

Hey y'all! So this week was awesome!! Obviously, I got to skype my amazing family for Mother's Day. I loved every minute of it. So crazy to think that that's my last skype call...but I'm truly grateful for the chance I had to get updates from them and talk with them! Also it's transfers on Friday and I can't believe another transfer has gone by. Whoa. Elder Lodico is going home and I'm staying in Richlands! So let's goooooo!

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Rosetta & Kristy. We picked them up this week as new investigators and they're both just friends! Rosetta had a lot of questions about our church and Kristy became really interested when we walked in too! So they should be coming to church this sunday and I'm so hyped! Pray for them and their progression :)

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So I know it's like past Mother's Day and all but the challenge this week is to call your mom this week and tell her how much you love her and appreciate her. Or a motherly figure in your life. It will mean the world to them, even though Mother's Day is past haha!

FUNNY MOMENT:

So yesterday, I gave a talk about mother's and missionary work. I shared with the congregation (all 22 of them) about my mom and the blessing she's been in my life and...I cried for about 15/20 minutes I was up there. Gosh dang it. I don't even know if the congregation understood half my talk haha oh well though.

I love you all so so much! Thank you for all the support and love you've shown me. Keep on keepin' on!! 

"When life is hard, remember - we are not the first to ask 'Is there no other way?'" - Jeffrey R. Holland

- Elder Noah Hanson
Hiking neat Richlands, Virginia



Facetime with Noah

Noah and Facetime

The Family with Noah

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment