Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 92 - May 7, 2018 - Raven, Virginia

Sup y'all! First of all, shout out to my awesome Dad! It's his birthday this Wednesday (May 9)! Happy Birthday Dad! I'm truly grateful for all that you've done for me. You've been my support and my rock. Love ya a lot Dad :)

Also, shout out to all mothers everywhere this week! Happy Mother's day! Especially to my number 1 fan. Love you mom! I'll see all y'all on Mother's day :)

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Robert & Kaitlyn. Soooo they're doing good. They been studying much of our doctrine and they ask us quite a few questions and we're able to answer them. But they keep telling us that they'll have to REALLY pray about what we teach. So please please pray for them. Pray that the spirit can truly touch their heart.

We're also trying to get people to church. It's sooooo hard in this mission. I honestly think getting people to church is the toughest part of this mission. People don't have a ton of transportation...so it's been tough. We're trying to get the member's involved but there's only so many members haha. And I think the best thing to teach is probably the restoration/temple. People love the idea of eternal families!!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

How well do you know your neighbors? Like legit. How WELL do you know them? If there's room for improvement, get to know them! Bring a treat or something to them and get to know them a little better. It builds trust and love between the both of you!

FUNNY MOMENT:

So on Tuesday, we were literally walking ALL DAY. I hadn't had to do that since Buena Vista. Haha. Anyways, we were walking and time was going by kind of slow. And so Elder Lodico and I started quoting Spongebob like none other haha. And before we knew it, 2 hours went by hahaha! So if time is going by slow, just quote Spongebob and I promise time will FLY. Haha!

I love all of you so so much. I know this church is true. No doubt in my mind. Jesus Christ lives. He is there for us no matter what. Have a great week :)

"Most of us clearly understand that the Atonement is for sinners. I am not so sure, however, that we know and understand that the Atonement is also for saints." - David A. Bednar

- Elder Noah Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment