Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Week 73 - December 26, 2017 - Buena Vista, Virginia

Whattup y'all! So I know Christmas was yesterday but Merry Christmas! I hope all of you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did! It was fun to skype my family and get to know how things are going back home. You guys mean a lot to me! Thank you for making this Christmas one for the books! Thank you to everyone for the Christmas gifts. You guys went all out! Also, crazy thought of the week: 2018 is in less than a week! What the actual heck? 

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Larry. So we had to take him off date for baptism this week because he has to do a lot of stuff financial-wise before he can keep other commitments. But we're still seeing him and he's doing great! He's come to church 3 weeks in a row now! Just keep praying for him. He's excited about the gospel!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So on the mission, you keep track of how many new investigators you get, investigators at church you get, etc. And there are some people that think NUMBERS is what defines success as a missionary. It's not. Yes numbers are important, but not as important as the amount of spiritual experiences with other people you have as a missionary. My challenge to you this week is to keep track of how many spiritual experiences you have with yourself, other people, at church, etc. And continue to do that throughout the year of 2018. That is what's gonna make you truly happy as you grow from these spiritual experiences. Hopefully that made sense. Haha!

FUNNY MOMENT:

So remember how I used to keep track of quotes from my companions? Yeah I still do that. I've been doing them ever since I was with Elder Howe. Here is one from Elder Garrett this week:

"Wanna know what's cool about this area? You can text (801) numbers and the church won't think anything of it." Hahaha. Hopefully you guys get that one.

Love you guys! I hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!! "Keep on keepin' on!" - Abby Bird.

"Oh it is wonderful that He should care for me enough to die for me. Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me."

- Elder Noah Hanson
Skyping the Fam!

Skype

All of the great missionaries at leadership conference

Noah and Elder Prince

Elder Wilson

Driving with the missionaries

Noah's new hat!

On splits

No comments:

Post a Comment