Monday, December 4, 2017

Week 70 - December 4, 2017 - Buena Vista, Virginia


Whatttuuuuppp y'all! First things first, my new address is:

2754 Maple Ave. apt #E20 
Buena Vista, Virginia 24416 

Okay so like I told you last week, I got transferred! I'm now in Buena Vista, VA as a zone leader! Also known as "Mini Provo, Utah". Literally there are so many Mormons here it's crazy! I remember the very first night we went shopping at Walmart and like 15 people said "Hey elders" to us. Like what the heck?? It's gonna take some getting used to haha! But I love it here already! My new companion's name is Elder Garrett! He's awesome! He's been put like 9 months. He's from Idaho/Montana. He said he's moved like 10 times so I don't know where he actually lives haha! He's great and we get along really well! This zone has 14 companionships so its a huge zone. The ward is great and pretty big. The roads are wider in Virginia haha. Its pretty still here too. We play basketball every morning for exercise and its great.

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Larry. So the missionaries had been working with him for a while before I got here. He's on date for December 23rd! He just needs to get married to his girlfriend Lory (who is also an investigator). We'll see what happens with them this week! :)

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

The challenge this week is to please continue doing each of the challenges that are found in the LIGHTtheWORLD initiative! How is it going so far?? :)

FUNNY MOMENT:

So like I said before, there's so many Mormons here it's insane! The other day, we were walking and these people started coming up to us yelling "hey missionaries!". In my head I'm thinking, "Oh great here we go again. Another bash". But nope. They come up to us and start talking about their missions in England haha! Yeahhhh it's gonna take a while to get used to being famous here.

Anyways, love y'all! Stay safe and stay warm! It's getting freaking cold now! Have a great week :)

"If you are a little better than you were yesterday, then that is enough." - Elder Bednar

- Elder Noah Hanson

Elder Garrett - Polar Bear?

On my way to Buena Vista

Noah and Elder Garrett

Merry Christmas

Morgantown Members















No comments:

Post a Comment