Monday, January 1, 2018

Weel 74 - January 1, 2018 - Buena Vista, Virginia

Happy New Year y'all!! It's honestly mind-blowing to me that it's now 2018...I can't comprehend time any more on the mission. I literally come home this year...ahhhh heck I'm not even gonna think about that. Anyways, this week was COLD. Like on a scale of 1-10, it's cold as 10 here. It's all good though. I just can't talk in the cold so it's a tad bit awkward tracting now because I slur my words together it's fine. The Spirit will back up my slurs. It's so cold I'm just numb all the time. haha Anyways.

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Larry. So we set him back on date for baptism for February 9th. He is starting to understand that he needs to have a DESIRE to obey commandments instead of just obeying them to obey them. He's coming a long way! Please continue to pray to him. He's going through some struggles right now.

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

Got any new years resolutions? I know a lot of them don't exist after March usually but hey! How about a new years resolution to develop a certain Christ-like attribute? Like faith, hope, charity, virtue, knowledge, humility, obedience, etc. Pick one attribute and work on it for the rest of the year!

FUNNY MOMENT:

So we were on exchanges with the Lynchburg, VA elders this week and I realized it had been a while since I've played Dew Pong. So that's naturally what we did. We played...until  we all threw up. All 4 of us threw up. If you want me to send you a video of me tasting Mountain Dew after I had already swallowed, hit me up with an email. But if not, your loss.

Love you guys! Thanks for everything and thanks for the love and support :) keep on keepin' on!! 

Mosiah 4: 9

- Elder Noah Hanson
On Splits with Elder Rudd

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment