Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 83 - March 5, 2018 - Buena Vista, Virginia

Ayyy y'all! First off, how the actual freak do I only have 5 months left?? They're not lying when they say the mission FLIES BY! It just gives me more motivation to do everything I can for the Lord and to serve others so LET'S GOOOOO. We had Zone Leader Conference this week. I love President Lindhart! 

A thought I've had this past week...We all understand that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is for everyone right? No matter where we've been, or what we've done, we can feel the joy that comes through sincere repentance. And it's through our own PERSONAL repentance process that gives us that joy and satisfaction that we have PERSONALLY taken the time to achieve. Everyone is at a different place in their own repentance process. If you've ever seen anyone make a mistake in their life (which we all have), don't worry about it. You don't know where they are at personally with our Savior, Jesus Christ. He knows. He is aware. And all we have to be aware of is where WE are at with our Savior. 

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Maurice. So he's a new investigator we picked up this week! He's awesome! He's about 60 years old and has a freaking heart of gold! He loved the restoration lesson and we're going back on Wednesday! We also set him on date for baptism for April 21st! We're both pretty hyped for him. So please pray for him and his progression :) like I said, he's awesome!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

With Easter coming up soon, the challenge this week is to write down your own personal testimony of the risen Savior, Jesus Christ. How do you feel your relationship is with him? Are you aware of how much he loves you? How will you apply the Atonement more fully in your life?

FUNNY MOMENT:

Ok so this whole Donkey Kong thing has gotten out of control hahaha. So yesterday, we went to a YSA fireside (I don't serve in the YSA by the way) and I go to get refreshments (for obvious reasons) and this random YSA girl yells from across the room "HEY DONKEY KONG!". I just sat there dumbfounded. This girl, who I don't remember meeting, called me donkey kong. Might as well call me Elder Kong. 
Shout out to Elder Wilson.

I sure do love all of you! Thank you for everything and keep on keepin' on! Have a good one!

1 Nephi 10: 18-19

- Elder Noah Hanson
Zone Leaders conference

Elder Garrett at Transfers

Elder and Sister Taylor and Elder Garrett and Noah

Elder Garrett and Noah

Elder Howe and Noah

Elder Pitt and Noah

Elder Wilson and Noah







No comments:

Post a Comment