Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 86 - March 26, 2018 - Buena Vista, Virginia

Hey y'all!! Holy cow this week FLEW by. That always seems to be the case haha. But this week was awesome! We stayed pretty busy throughout the week and now it's pday yet again. Holy cow. Anyways, K yesterday was probably one of the greatest Sundays since I've been in Buena Vista! We had 3 investigators and a less-active couple come to church!! Something like that hasn't happened in a long time here! It was incredible! Just goes to show that when you do your very best, God makes up the rest! 

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Brandon. He's doing good! He came with his whole family yesterday to church! He seems to be getting closer and closer to wanting to be baptized. We just need to resolve the rest of his concerns (this week hopefully) and he should be good. We'll see how it goes this week with him but he's progressing tremendously! Just keep praying for him and his family!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So as you guys know, I always do this challenge when it's general conference weekend. BUT the challenge this week is to take notes as you watch General Conference! However, don't just write what the speakers say, but write what the spirit is telling YOU! That way, you don't miss a thing! The spirit talks to us all differently. What is he saying to you?

FUNNY MOMENT:

So yesterday at church, I was wearing a floral tie (cuz Spring) but on the bottom part of the tie (on the backside), there's a cut out of Donkey Kong hidden. Anyways, a member told me she liked my tie and asked me if I made it. I told her a friend made it for me and she lifted up my tie and saw Donkey Kong on the back and she was like..."You're kidding." Haha. And then she told me I looked like him. Sooooo that was cool. Who would've thought that nickname would stick? Haha.

Anyways, I love you guys so much! Thank you for all your love and support. Keep on keepin' on and enjoy conference this weekend!! Also, shout out to my Mom and Dad and their anniversary that was on the 21st! Haha! Have a good one!

"Dare to be a Mormon. Dare to stand alone. Dare to have a purpose firm. Dare to make it known." - Thomas S. Monson

- Elder Noah Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment