Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 89 - April 16, 2018 - Raven, Virginia

Hey y'all! Man! This week was interesting but awesome that's for sure! It's been just pouring rain these past two days haha. Richlands floods pretty easily haha! It was also like super hot this week so like  - what the heck weather? I feel like I'm back in Utah's bipolar weather haha. It's snowing right now too. What the heck? It's all good though! We've worked our tails off this week! 

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Brad. He got baptized!! Wahoo!! It was a really neat baptism. It was so very needed for this branch. The branch hasn't seen a baptism in 2 years! So hopefully that will increase their missionary mindset a little bit :) He's doing great though! He got confirmed yesterday and he was so happy! It was awesome to see.

We're currently trying to find more people to teach so that we can build up the branch! We're also trying to help the youth come back to church as well so that they can all start preparing for THEIR missions. So pray that it all goes well!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

Who has influenced you most in your life? Write down a list of 5 people who have made a major impact on your life and write down why. And then tell those people how much they mean to you and how they've blessed you! That way, as they feel your love for them, they'll feel God's love as well! 

FUNNY MOMENT:

So the other day, we were trying a potential and he comes out and is like "You guys caught me at a bad time! I'm eating!" and we talked with him for bit but I noticed that his napkin had blood on it...not bbq sauce. Anyways, I go to shake his hand as we're leaving and I pull my hand back and my hand is COVERED in blood. He didn't say anything about it and he just went inside. Oh i was low key (actually high key) so salty.  Luckily we washed it off quickly. Haha! Everything's gucci now! Don't even worry!

I love all of you so much! I truly do appreciate all you guys do for me. Stay safe and have a great week!

"How could we believe it would be easy for us when it was never, ever easy for Him?" - Jeffrey R. Holland

- Elder Noah Hanson
Brad's baptism!

Richlands District

Filling the font

No comments:

Post a Comment