Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 34 - March 27, 2017 - Princeton, West Virginia

Whattup y'all! This week was a little crazy! Haha! Mainly just because of transfers and everything. I got a brand new sister missionary in my district and she's awesome. She's from Utah! Haha shocker. It's been another rough week though for finding new investigators. We just can't seem to find new people to teach! But I'm optimistic and I know that Heavenly Father has someone prepared for us out there somewhere! We just gotta keep working hard and find that person :)

So I learned something that really stuck out to me this week during my studies. It was about how we often look at Christ's life just full of misery and suffering for us, but how often do we realize the JOY that he must've felt while we endured so much for us? We always get a good feeling whenever we do something good for someone, so can you imagine the joy he must've felt after doing that? He had the ULTIMATE JOY. That's why I always say to look for different opportunities to serve other people so that you can feel just a little bit of that joy that Christ felt for us when he atoned for us. Something to think about.

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Michael W. So he's a former investigator but there's an awesome story with him! So on Thursday, we pull up to our apartment and see a note on our door. And the note was from Michael. The note said that he wants to meet with us again and that he wants to be BAPTIZED in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!! We're teaching him today for the first time in a LONG time and he is fully committed to it! Miracles are real y'all! 

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So General Conference is this weekend. My challenge to y'all (if you don't already) is to take diligent notes! That is something I regret not doing back home whenever I would watch it. But I took notes last general conference and I got SO MUCH MORE out of it than I did when I didn't take notes. The people that are speaking are called of God and are inspired by God. So it's extremely important that we take heed to the words that they say. And what good do their words mean to us if we don't take notes? 

FUNNY MOMENT:

So yesterday, we had dinner with that same elderly couple that wanted to tell the "clean version" story of how they met and we were talking about different TV shows. Then the wife randomly yells, "HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED THE WALKING DEAD!?" I was literally like, "Whoa, take it easy." She then said, "I love that show so much! It's on tonight and I literally cannot wait!" I was just sitting there in shock. I would've NEVER thought someone as old and innocent as her would watch the Walking Dead haha. I thought it was hilarious!

I love all of you so much! Thank you for your love and support towards me during this time on my mission. I cannot thank you enough! Have a great week!

John 16: 33

ELDER HANSON
Elder Wilson and Noah


My awesome Princeton District with pictures of our parents.

So Happy in West Virginia


My awesome Binky candy

Deathly Hallows!


No comments:

Post a Comment