Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Week 45 - June 14, 2017 - Princeton, West Virginia

Hello y'all! Alright, so let me just start off by warning you: I've only had like 12 hours of sleep this whole week and a half so if there's anything in this email that's super weird and out of the ordinary, just remember that sleep hasn't been a thing for me this week haha! I'm fine though honestly. Just super hyper right now. You've been warned!! Also thank you all who wished me a happy birthday! You all mean so much to me :) truly THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Love y'all :) I got some great packages and the zone leaders took us to the mall to dream about buying stuff. haha. Also, some members made me a cake so it was fun!

Also, transfers happened this week! Elder Christensen and I are both staying another 6 weeks here in Princeton! Wahoo! I mean I was kind of expecting it but still anything could've happened! This is also our Mission President's last transfer with us before he leaves! It's crazy! Lolz.

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Vanessa. (not an investigator anymore lolz) but I have exciting news! She got her temple recommend from our bishop on Sunday!! Wahoo!!! As of right now, we're just trying to schedule a time she can go to the temple with the relief society here! It's so exciting!! She's super hyped :) who can blame her right?

Vicki & Ed. Soooo good news and bad news. Bad news is that Ed kinda got scared to leave his catholic congregation because of some false things he heard so he backed out. He still wants to hear what we have to say and all that but he doesn't wanna commit :/ kinda sad but GOOD NEWS! Vicki is still strong! She's more nervous now that Ed's gone but she still wants to come to church and be baptized so that's good! Just please pray for both of them! Prayer is always good!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

What is your favorite Mormon message video? That's a tuffie isn't it? ;) but my challenge to all y'all is to share your favorite Mormon message on social media! You never know, somebody that comes across it may need it right at that moment! So don't be shy in sharing your favorite Mormon message! You will not regret it!

FUNNY MOMENT:

So the other night, I had the weirdest dream I've probably ever had. I don't remember most of it but I do remember that I was wearing tap dancing shoes while I was tracting. I remember waking up when our alarm went off and I was literally sweating. I must've tap danced or something in my sleep I don't know. I sat up and just said to my companion, "Ugh...I hate tap dancing." 

Anyways, hopefully this email wasn't too weird. I love all y'all so much! Thank you for always being there for me even though I'm like 1300 miles away! Haha! Have a great week!

"I knew it. And I knew that God knew it. And I could not deny it!" - Joseph Smith (restoration)

- Elder Hanson
My Awesome Princeton District

No comments:

Post a Comment