Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 57 - September 6, 2017 - Morgantown, West Virginia

HEY Y'ALL! This past week and a half has been great! So transfers are this week and sadly, Elder Howe is leaving me. This transfer has gone by so fast! Definitely the fastest transfer of my mission so far! I'm staying here in Morgantown and my new companion is ELDER PRINCE!! I've talked about him a couple of times in my previous emails cuz he was my zone leader when I was in Princeton! He's my new companion and I'm more than hyped!!

Also, Elder Quentin L. Cook (Apostle) is coming to Charleston this Saturday to talk to all the missionaries!! Wahoo!!! I'll let y'all know how that goes next week :) I'm so hyped! We also went to Cooper's Rock State Park today!

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Jeremy and Cassie. We're not too sure what's going on with them. We haven't been able to see them for a week now and we don't know why...he's been struggling with the Word of Wisdom lately sooo if y'all could just pray for them and that we'll be able to see them and help them out in any way that we can!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So something that I've seen throughout my whole life is that whenever someone asks for a volunteer to say the "opening prayer" or "closing prayer", there are literally like no volunteers. I've always wondered why that is. I mean, you'll get a chance to talk to the most supreme being who loves you more than you can comprehend, in behalf of everyone. So next time that someone asks for a volunteer to say the prayer, RAISE THAT HAND!

FUNNY MOMENT:

So we were teaching this guy named Scott and he had a box full of random stuff next to him. At the end of the lesson he asks me if I collected anything back home and all I said was, "Well I have a few Harry Potter wands". And he's like "Oh!" and he just whips out this Harry Potter snow globe from the box next to him and gives to me! I was more than excited to say the least! It plays music and everything!! 

Love y'all :) hope you guys have a great week and stay safe! Kiss kiss.

Elder Noah Hanson

"Don't you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead-a lot of it." -Jeffrey R. Holland
Our Booth at West Virginia University

Cooper's Rock

Cooper's Rock

One of these things is not like the others

Splits with Elder Aubrey

Elder Aubrey and Noah

Yes, holding a snake!

Cooper's Rock



No comments:

Post a Comment