Monday, September 11, 2017

Week 58 - September 11, 2017 - Morgantown, West Virginia

Hey y'all! This week was pretty good overall! Elder Prince (king kong) has officially arrived in Morgantown and it has been.....AWESOME!! We've been working really well together and we get along too so that I mean that helps I guess. Hahaha no seriously though things are going really really well!!! Weather has been good. No hurricanes lol. Our missionary booth last week was at WV University. It was a little awkward at first but it was fun! I'm still awkward though haha.

So the Elder Quinton L. Cook conference was awesome! I now have a firm and sure testimony that he truly is an Apostle of the Lord! I'll let you know more details next week! I don't have a ton of time but yeah the deets will come next week! I promise haha! IT WAS JUST AWESOME!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So I've done this one before but it's something that I think is needed in every day life. Think of someone that has wronged you in any way. Right now it might seem difficult to forgive them but I have a strong testimony that not forgiving someone only hurts YOU. The point of this life is to be happy. And when you forgive, you feel that peace that comes from the Atonement. That's a promise! 

FUNNY MOMENT:

So as y'all know, my nickname is Donkey Kong. And if you don't know that by now then wooooow that's ok. Anyways, so Elder Prince's nickname is KING KONG. It was decided a long while ago. And now the Kong's are reunited for time and all eternity. Anyways, that's not as funny as my other ones but I think it's hilarious. 

Love y'all! I am so grateful for all of your examples in my life! Be safe and keep on keepin' on!

D&C 121: 7-8

- Elder Hanson
Elder Prince

With Elder Wilson and Elder Prince - Nice Ties

Zone Leaders - Hanson and Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment