Monday, October 23, 2017

Week 64 - October 23, 2017 - Morgantown, West Virginia

Whattup y'all!! It's your boiiiii. So update: the squirrels here are having spaz attacks and gathering a bunch of nuts to prepare for the harsh winter we're about to have! Soooo that's chill. Literally. Also, there was a hot air balloon festival this weekend and it was sooooooo sik!! I have pics to prove it so y'all know i'm not lyin'! K anyways...

 UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Jeremy and Cassie. So cool story. We went over planning on teaching the restoration again just to see what they both remember about it cuz it's been a while. We got there and turns out Jeremy has had it ROUGH. Like really rough. So we taught him what a priesthood blessing was and I was able to give him a blessing. It was a really neat, testimony building experience for both me and Jeremy. Pray for the both of them. They're really struggling but they're keepin on!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So something that I'm trying to get better at is writing in my missionary journal every night. I'm not bad but i'm trying to be a lot better! So something I wanna challenge y'all to do is KEEP A JOURNAL of what goes on in your life every day if you aren't already. It's really neat to look back and reflect on how you felt, what happened, and the experiences you have. I promise you will not regret it! Try it for a week and see how you like it!

FUNNY MOMENT:

So on Wednesday, we did a pre-missionary experience for the youth here. And these group of teenagers were guessing how old each of us (missionaries) were. They guessed Elder Prince to be 23 or something like that. And then they turned to me and said ".....30?" 
Holy what the what?? Do I really look that old?? Haha! I guess that's a good thing maybe but i don't wanna be old yet haha! Anyways, i'm only 19 people, calm down. 

Love you guys so much! Thanks for all the support and love :) talk to you next week!

Alma 32: 28
Elder Noah Hanson
Morgantown and WVU

Balloon Festival

Balloon Festival

Balloons!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment