Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 61 - Oct 2, 2017 - Morgantown, West Virginia

Whattup y'all! Wow! I don't know about you, but general conference was DEFINITELY something I needed this week!! It's always such a neat time to hear from the leaders of the church because you KNOW they're inspired by God. I think one of my favorite talks was Henry B. Eyring's when he talked about "fearing not to do good." There are so many opportunities to serve those around us! Our service to others is a reflection of our love for our Heavenly Father and His beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Ah! I loved conference!! 
I am hyped that Utah State beat BYU. We bet a member here that the Aggies would win. Wahoo! haha

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Jeremy and Cassie. Soooooo okay. They both got bronchitis this week from their baby...yeah. It's been a tiny bit of a struggle teaching them but we are seeing them tomorrow evening and so hopefully that works out! Just continue praying for them. They really need it right now. 

Something that Elder Prince and I are doing more often is trying to FIND. We have investigators but not a lot of them are progressing and we want to be as effective as
possible when we proselyte so pray that we find those who are TRULY ready to hear the gospel :)

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

What was your favorite general conference talk? Post a link to it or post your favorite quote from it on social media! It's a great way to get people to start investigating the church or see what they've missed out on! It's also a great way to share your testimony!! :)

FUNNY MOMENT:

So we had MLC (missionary leadership council) this week and Elder Prince and I wore these crazy socks with sharks on them because for those of you who know me, I love wearing crazy socks and I don't know why. But ANYWAYS, so we go to the meeting and 
everything is fine and dandy but then a missionary comes up to us and tells us that we shouldn't wear those socks. I guess it was a bad thing to wear my socks....? I don't know hahaha it was a little funny but HEY we didn't really know. Haha!

Anyways, love y'all! Hope you guys have a safe and fun week :) keep on keepin' on!

"Go about doing good!" - Henry B. Eyring

- Elder Noah Hanson
Falling asleep on the way to MLC

Elder Cornwall's squid hat

At the doctor

Splits with Elder Webb

Noah and Elder Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment