Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 66 - November 6, 2017 - Morgantown, West Virginia

Hey y'all! Time for another one of my emails that you either get to read, skim through, or just read the funny moments! You know who you are and I love you anyway. This was a good week! Halloween was freaking crazy! I love Morgantown even more now. Hahaha! Tell ya more about it later but college kids are crayyyyyy.

ALSO, I have only 9 months left....what the actual heck?

We also went on hike to Cooper's Rock again today! It was really pretty with all the fall colors and stuff like that. We went with a whole bunch of missionaries! I'll send a bunch of pics or something.

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Tom. So Tom is a new investigator we found this week. He's been taught by missionaries in the past. And when I say past i mean like 1964. He's 71 years old and LOVES the church. He even CAME to church yesterday!! Wahoo!! We're gonna see him tomorrow hopefully and also fun fact, today's his birthday! He's a great guy and so just pray for him and his progression! 

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So now that the new conference edition of the Ensign is out, I invite you guys to read over the conference talks OR pick your favorite talk and review it! I've been reading some talks from it and I've learned even MORE things from them! 

FUNNY MOMENT:

So on Halloween night, we were going in for the evening (cuz dangerous place) and we drove by the heart of WVU campus. We looked to our right and saw two guys dressed up as freaking LDS MISSIONARIES walking into a club. I was just like...you're kidding me. Haha! It was pretty funny though, but, come on people!!

Love y'all! Stay safe and hope you guys have a great week :) thanks for everything! 

Alma 13: 24 
For behold, Angels are declaring it unto many at this time in our land; and this is for the purpose of preparing the hearts of the children of men to receive His word at the time of His coming in His glory.

- Elder Noah Hanson
WEST VIRGINIA!

Coopers Rock 

Coopers Rock

Working with the APs

Splits

Mason Dixon Line

Zone Conference

Elder Prince at Coopers Rock

HAHA

Coopers Rock

Scary Fog?

Model poses

No comments:

Post a Comment