Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 67 - November 13, 2017 - Morgantown, West Virginia

Ayyyy y'all!! Ok I honestly don't even know where to begin with this week. So much stuff happened and we experienced a lot of miracles as well! The work here is progressing very well and I'm more than hyped about it! Also, it's soooooo cold here. It's fine. My feet are always cold and I don't know how to handle it. Haha. It's whatever. Anyways!

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Tom. Okay he is awesome!! We had 2 amazing lessons with him this week and he's now on date for December 2nd! The day AFTER transfers. I really really hope I can witness his baptism at least. We'll have to see. But he came to church again yesterday so that was awesome!! Please continue praying for him and his progression!!

Sara. Okay really cool story. So she's been coming to church for like 10 years but her husband would never let her get baptized and she just didn't feel ready yet. But she went up to our Bishop and told him that she's ready to get baptized!! And so we talked with her yesterday and set her on date for baptism on December 2nd as well! So that would be two that I'd be missing if I got transferred sooooo yeah. But it was such a cool experience! She's very ready!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So I always say how EVERY MEMBER IS A MISSIONARY right? Well the challenge this week is to PRAY for an opportunity to share the gospel this week in some way, shape, or form! And when you get that opportunity, ACT! Do not be afraid to share the gospel with those around you because you never know who's ready! :)

FUNNY MOMENT:

So this week we had a service project thing for the whole community and we raked A LOT of leaves. Anyways, so I took the rake that I had and had a missionary take my picture with it as I jumped in the air so that it looked like I was riding a Harry Potter broom. It's a legit thing. I'll send the picture :) haha!

Love you guys so much! Stay awesome and have a good week :) 

Mosiah 3: 7-8

- Elder Noah Hanson
Joining the Sisters in Fairmont, WV for their baptism

Bowling with the Zone

Proud of our steak dinner

We made matching ties for the Zone

Volunteers for the WVU service day

Handsome rakers

Too many leaves

Harry Potter in WV?

No comments:

Post a Comment