Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 75 - January 8, 2018 - Buena Vista, Virginia



Hey y'all! So sorry I don't have much time but I'll give you as much detail as possible and sorry if you see spelling mistakes because i'm typing like a frickin cheetah right now so bear with me. Transfers are this week and Elder Garrett and I are staying together for another six weeks! I'm super hyped! I love that kid!! Also it's really cold here. I know I talk about that like every week but I really don't like it when the temp says it's 20 degrees but the wind makes it like 0 degrees. Hahaha but we're just chillin. It's fine. 
Dad is being released from the Bishopric? That's going to be weird not having him on the stand, but hey he gets to sit in his fav spot again so woot woot!

Also, as most of you know, President Monson passed away. I'm going to miss him and his Christ-like manner. I know without a doubt that he was a prophet of God. He will be missed dearly but the Lord's work will go on and it won't slow down! God's in the details. The members here are coping better than I thought they would. The Plan of Salvation is real so that's been comforting to me.

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Larry. So we weren't able to see him this week but he has been reading the Book of Mormon! That's been a struggle for a while but he's finally doing it! So he's progressing slowly but surely. Just keep praying for him and his progression!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

When was the last time you went to the temple? Well, regardless of the answer, I challenge you to go this week! But bring a family name with you! 

FUNNY MOMENT:

So y'all know who Dwight Schrute is right? The guy from The Office? Anyways, Elder Garrett this morning decided to do Dwight's hairstyle. And he's going around like that the whole day today. I'll send a picture of him hahaha. It's so great!

I sure do love y'all! Stay safe and have a great week :) keep on keepin' on!

Moroni 10: 32

- Elder Noah Hanson
On Splits

Tracting in Buena Vista

Fun on splits

Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment