Monday, January 29, 2018

Week 78 - January 29, 2018 - Buena Vista, Virginia

Ayyyy y'all!! Okay time is so weird. I literally feel like I was JUST writing you guys a new email like yesterday. And because this week went by so fast I don't know what to put as my subject title so i'm currently having my good friend help me out with that. So shout out to her. 

Also, this week I was thinking about it...and I honestly cannot wrap my brain around the fact that I hit 18 months this week. I was thinking of all the memories and relationships I've gained on the mish and I could not be more grateful for this experience. These next 6 months are gonna fly by so I'm gonna make the most of it!! Let's goooooo.

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Larry. He's doing better! He is just currently finding a job that pays pretty good so that he can start paying child support. That's his biggest hold up. We're playing basketball with him today for Pday so we'll get to talk to him more about it. Just keep praying for him please. He needs it.

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So I'm gonna attach a video to this email. The video is about Christ-like attributes. The challenge this week is picking a different christ-like attribute to work on from the list the video gives! That's our purpose on Earth right? Become more and more Christ-like and eventually become perfected in Him.

YOUTUBE: Christlike Attributes

FUNNY MOMENT:

So I was at a member's house for dinner on TUESDAY and man was I tired. They asked me to give the prayer and so as I was saying the prayer I said, "We are grateful for this beautiful sabbath day.." and then to top it off I said at the end, "Please bless this home that it may nourish us and strengthen us and do us the good that we need."....yeah I was tired. Also, don't let your prayers become routine. Moral of the story hahaha.

I sure do love all of you. Thank you for everything and I hope y'all have a good week :) stay safe and keep on keepin' on!!

"You can either become bitter or you can become better through God."

- Elder Noah Hanson
Distorted Faces

Trump/Pence goin' strong

Exchanges with Elder Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment