Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Week 27 - February 8, 2017 - Gallipolis, Ohio - Princeton, West Virginia

Heyyy! So yep. I guessed it. I'm officially leaving Gallipolis, Ohio. It's honestly been a rough couple of days saying goodbye to all the people that I've come to know and love. But I know the Lord needs me now in Princeton, West Virginia! I will be the District Leader! I'm nervous but it will be great :-). My new companion is going to be Elder Roberts! I don't know the kid but I've heard he's kind of like me and loves Harry Potter so win-win. So don't send any letters or packages to the Gallipolis address anymore cuz I won't get them! Haha. I'll let you know my new address on Monday! But yeah, it's still hard. I still have to say goodbye to certain people tonight so that will be interesting. And I haven't even started packing. Haha. Whoops.

That's awesome about the Patriots winning the SUPER BOWL!! I'm so hyped for them! Everyone has been talking about it over here. People hate the patriots here. Haha! So too bad but it sucks to suck. A lady in the ward made me Patriots logo out of wood. It's cool. That's awesome that you went to the temple! I miss it so much!
Annie won out of 300 ratchets (Drill Team drill down at State)?? Oh my gosh! Tell her congrats for me! That's crayyyy! Dang, the Merrill family is just poppin. Tell them all that they're all studs!

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Rhodes family. So we had the best lesson with them the other day! We invited all of them to be baptized and everyone but the mom said yes. She said she's just a little scared that she'll disappoint God if she doesn't get baptized in the right church. So we just told her to pray and humbly listen for her answer. But they're amazing! Keep praying for them :)

Kasey. So it's been a while since I've updated her. She's been too busy to see us lately and we just found out yesterday that she has cancer. So she is in deep need of some prayer. She truly is incredible and it's so sad to see her in this state. Keep her in your prayers!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

I found a song this week called "My Little Prayer" by David Archuleta. And it talks about how incredible it is that the most gracious, supreme being, who is over all mankind wants to hear our prayers. He loves us. He want to know what we're going through and what we're thankful for. So if you're struggling, confused, grateful, or in need of someone to talk to, KNEEL!

FUNNY MOMENT:

So we were teaching this less-active member and she told me at the very beginning of the lesson that I looked like David Archuleta. She kept saying it throughout the entire lesson so finally I was like, "K but David looks like a monkey." She paused for a moment, then said, "Yeah, you still look like him!" Ouch. So moral of the story, my mom and dad gave birth to a fetching monkey. Thanks guys.

I love you all! Thanks for your amazing Christ-like examples in my life and for your support! Have an incredible week :)

Ephesians 4: 31-32

- Elder Hanson
Patriots win the Super Bowl!

Awesome members who made me this logo out of wood!

All of the great people of Gallipolis, Ohio that I have grown to love so much!






















No comments:

Post a Comment