Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Week 50 - July 17, 2017 - Princeton, West Virginia

Whattup y'all!! Sooooo this week was very very interesting to say the least. It was very eventful but CRAZY at the same time! This week was full of miracles, testimony builders, and salty dogs!! I'll explain in a sec. Haha! But, overall, this week was great!

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Lucia. So first things first, SHE PASSED HER INTERVIEW! She's gonna get baptized this week! However, we had a scary experience with the rest of the family. They had a lot of questions this week and told Lucia that if we couldn't answer their questions, then she can't get baptized. Needless to say, I was freaking out hardcore. But, with the spirit, we were able to help them out A LOT! She came to church yesterday and said that she wanted to get baptized for HER and not just for the family. It was a miracle! Just pleeeaasssee pray that she'll continue to have that desire to be baptized this week! She's sooo great!

Vicki & Gabe & Emma. So they didn't come to church yesterday :/ we aren't too sure why but we're seeing them tomorrow and we'll be able to figure it all out! Our next lesson with them is the Plan of Salvation so pray that that goes well!! They're awesome people :)

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

So this week, I was able to meet my new mission president, President Lindhardt. He was talking about how relationships are strengthened where the spirit is present. And instantly, the challenge that came to my mind for y'all this week is to attend the temple WITH a friend or a family member. Whoever you want to strengthen your relationship with! Because you are GUARANTEED to have your relationships strengthened as you center your relationships on the gospel of the Jesus Christ!

FUNNY MOMENT: (actually pretty scary)

So I was on exchanges with my zone leader, Elder Prince this week and it was a good time! However, when we were tracting, we came across this really adorable dog that was just chilling on the driveway. I went to go pet it but then Elder Prince yells "No! I wanna pet it!" and he steps in front of me. When he did that, the dog jumped straight up and growled at him and then went straight for his ankle and took a good chunk out! It was insane! But I laughed way too hard at it too haha!

Anyways, I love all y'all! I hope you guys have a great week and keep being the amazing examples that you are! Transfers are this next week so I won't write until Wednesday.

D&C 3: 4

- Elder Noah Hanson
Elder Crook and Noah - before Elder Crook goes home

Sad to see Elder Crook leave

Princeton District

No comments:

Post a Comment