Monday, July 23, 2018

Week 103 - July 23, 2018 - Raven, Virginia

Hey y'all!! Well, another week has flown by! I can't believe it's already Pday again. This week was crazy but it was really exciting! We found 3 new investigators this week, one of which told us that she KNOWS we were meant to knock on her door and tell her truth. She cried during the lesson of the restoration and is planning on church this Sunday! Her name is Cheroke. She's an amazing woman! Anyways! It's been a great week! 

I'm loving the smart phones but as of right now, we can't call or text anyone or receive anything haha. Our AT&T service changed and so we don't have internet or service for a whole week until we get a whole new SIM card. Soooooo it slows things down a bit but the work will move forward nonetheless!! haha!

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATORS:

Timmy. He's part of a part member family and he is a very religious guy! He's super sik though! He loved the message of the Restoration and is committing to come to church this sunday! So pray that he'll have the health and energy necessary to do so!

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

This one is kind of different but ask yourself the question "How has missionary work blessed my life?" How has the work of the Lord influenced your life and what are you gonna do differently to move forward with the work even more??

FUNNY MOMENT:

So every night, I get so excited to go to bed and I usually literally JUMP into bed. Anyways, the other night, I was doing my usual routine of jumping and when i jumped I heard a loud CRACK. I popped one of the screws in the bed and BENT the screw. Luckily, Elder Craner and I are whizzes at this stuff now so we found a spare screw and screwed it back in. The bed is fine. I am fine. No need to worry!

Anyways, love y'all! Have a killer week and thank you for all the love and support you've shown me throughout my mission! Time to make the most of what I've got left!

"Faith is developed in a setting where we cannot see ahead!" - Dallin H. Oaks

- Elder Noah Hanson
Noah's nieces made this countdown chain

On splits with Elder Ballard

A Utah plate!

umm selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment